Friday, May 15, 2009

Traveling is on my mind

In thinking about my upcoming Italy trip... I realized that I love to travel. I love every aspect of it: the plane ride, the culture, the food etc.
Here is where I have been:
  1. Israel
  2. Jordan
  3. Venezuela
  4. Australia
  5. Brazil
  6. Argentina
  7. Italy
  8. Spain
  9. Canada
Here is my extended lis of places I want to go to:

Europe:

  1. Greece
  2. London
  3. Portugal
  4. Spain
  5. Austria
  6. Germany
  7. Switzerland

Americas/Caribbean:

  1. Brazil (I have already been here, but it was a quick trip)
  2. Barbados
  3. St. Thomas
  4. Honduras
  5. Jamaica
  6. Costa Rica
  7. Dominican Republic
  8. Chile
  9. Hawaii (not a country but a place i want to go to)

Africa:

  1. South Africa
  2. Morocco
  3. Egypt
  4. Madagascar

Asia/Middle East:

  1. China
  2. India
  3. Japan
  4. Philippians
  5. Thailand
  6. Israel

Australia and Oceania:

  1. New Zealand
  2. Australia (Sydney)

i know there are plenty more place i would love to travel to....

Where do you want to go??

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I approve most places, I didn't know you had such an exotic streak to you!!?!! When I moved to DC, I was tired from travel, in undergrad I spent every summer abroad (greece, greece, egypt, spain), very cool experience, but taxing, I met alot of people, but always went alone.

    I chose DC because I wanted to live somewhere I wouldn't outgrow and have to move from in at least 5 years. Already 2.5 years here and I'm beginning to get the travel bug back.

    This summer my family's asked me to spend July with them in Greece! I believe we might spend a week in Egypt as well.

    As for me, part of me would like to live a few years in Morocco or Turkey or Egypt. A place takes some time to absorb, and more time to master and more time to leave your mark. 2.5 years in DC, I'm just absorbing, and beginning to master, maybe making small marks, on individual lives. Travel for me means more to go and sit, and I like the Arab cultures, I think its exotic, and extravagant. I'd sit some time there.

    ReplyDelete